dijous, 6 d’octubre del 2011

Estimada Cristina,

Com va tot? Encara no has llegit el meu últim missatge? Que bé...
What are you doing now? Lots of questions and any answer that is what I am doing all day; making questions.
I don't really now why now I'm talking to you in english, I supose I wanted to practise a little, to make sure I haven't forgot it.
Today I don't really know what to do, I'm just soo bored in my bed I really had to do something this is why I'm writing this second letter to you, to see if you read them. But I supose you don't even know I'm writing you this letters here.
I should have told you, but I haven't spoken to you in days so...
I really really miss you, I would like to be just like you to have your bravery and to be able to speak out loud (lol), but it's hard for me and I think I can't. But I promise you that I will try really hard and that someday I'll be able to tell things I thought and express my opinions so others will know.
I promise.
But for know I think I can try harder.
How is it going the school? It's all alright? Are you okay?
I hope so. I'm fine, but I really miss living at home and to have you and mum and dad by my side.
Hey I know what I can do to make my shiness go away, but it will only be like a test and it will make no difference, I can ask my roommate if I can use her printer because I haven't got one and I'm wasting money and time going to the shop to have my papers printed.
Wish me luck, I hope she says yes and we could divide the ink.

I love you,
Georgina

P.S. Don't tell anyone the things that I write here. Noone.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada