diumenge, 24 de febrer del 2013

Missing

I had this one object that he gave me before he was gone. I've kept it in a safe place since now that I've found it again when I was looking for a book in my room.

I really didn't remember when I put it there or why, but seven years later I find it and a wave of memories hit me again and make me cry. How could I forget how much I missed him?

He really left a mark on me and now I remember, remember those talks relly late at night, those eyes that looked me like I was the most beautiful creature ha had ever seen; he was for me. Those dreams we shared, like going to live in front of the sea to wake up at its immensity and have a really high glass roofs so at night see the stars above us, like sleeping under the universe. And studying arts in the same college so we wouldn't miss each other and be together.
Or travelling to Italy and seeing dolphins somewhere and jumping in parachute. So many things we had to do. And now there waiting somewhere in my memories without being done, I can't do them alone it was a dream, dream by two and one of them now is gone.

I have to get out of here I can't bear it anymore it hurts to much. I drop the object, the little glass dolphin that he bought me that same summer that he left; it breaks in a thousand pieces just like my heart and I go out running fast, really fast with tears in my eyes, not seeing realy nothing, no one. I don't hear the people at the streets either the cars. I just run I want to escape from those feelings, from this pain that I can't suffer again. It was very hard when it happened and I don't really want to go through it again.

I'm tired and I can't barely breath. I stop to see I'm on the cementary. Why? Why have I run to here? I can't. I can't do it again. Why now? 
Crying I enter and go directly to him. I fall in my knees in front of him and covered my eyes; crying and sobbing I really can't control it.

In memoriam of Jared Johnson. September 21st, 1990 --- July 23rd, 2006. 
Never thought we would be apart, I thought we would have forever, your always though will be in our hearts, my hero, my son, and the best big brother and friend. You will never forgotten.

'I miss you', I whisper out loud and stayed there with him forever.

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada