dimarts, 19 de març del 2013

The best feelings in life (by me)

Being thankful for being alive.
Laugh
at all
at me
Make me laugh
Being myself around people
Playing around
Feeling I can do everything, that nothing is impossible; I'm possible.
Looking at the sky and feeling okay of being a little spot in middle of it happy to be able to contemplate it.
Feeling good about myself
Doing the things I like.
Sing yoour favourite song out loud.
Cry out someone you are glad to see
Talk to someone that makes you feel special
Look up and get lost
Being hug
Make someone smile trully
Be aware that the smallest things make me happy and are the most important ones.
Being aware that everyone is beautiful
Seeing the stars and night and feel all the magic
One kiss
Hearing the sound of the waves
Hearing from someone 'I'm pround of you'
Finishing a project that you've been working on and love it
First swim in the summer
When he text you first
Falling sleep hearing the rain
Not remembering when you last cried
Getting unexpected gifts
Knowing someone loves you by who you are
When someone tells you they never want to lose you
Knowing you are important to someone
Having an stupid conversation and feeling the most happy person in the universe
Talking nonsense with someone special and feeling good
waking up and finding you have more hours to sleep
Making new friends

Anything more?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada